Waiting for comments.
Please sign in to join discussion.
Published June 19, 2017
Przybytek Arcykapłana – Archpriest Tabernacle, is another extraordinary construction in the Arkadia park. One of the most original garden pavillions built in Poland in XVIII century.
Raised in 1783 as an artificial ruin. Made of bricks, random architectural details plus anthic, gothic and renaissance statues.
On the north – east side there is a niche with “Hope feeding Chimaera” relief of G. Staggi, two mascarons and stone basin.
In the north-western corner there is a tower with a platform enabling the visitors to contemplate views.
Cloud generated of terrestrial photographs only.